PULSAR NS 200
A SPORTY EDGE TO CITY RIDING
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Burnt Red
- Wild Red
- Mirage White
- Pearl Metallic White
- Glossy Pewter Grey
- Graphite Black
- Plasma Blue
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
One look at the NS200’s aggressive & muscular build and you’re pegged as riding the toughest street bike around.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 200
Triple Spark Engine
Steer 17.2Kw (23.5PS) of raw power from a patented, advanced DST-I engine, coupled with increased throttle response and pick-up to pace past tricky situations.
Take to speed, leaving city crowds behind with liquid cooling to power you forward through the heated situations.
Experience sharp handling as you cut past busy lanes or lean in on sharp turns, from a specially designed high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that boosts riding stability.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Track long rides comfortably or tread over challenging routes with ease, from high-performance suspension that cancels interference from unfriendly terrain.
Twin Projector Headlamps (optional)
12V full DC headlamps for champion riding visibility by night, with auto-headlamp on(AHO) for when ambient light dips.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: SOHC - 4V - Liquid Cooled
- Max Power: 23.52 @ 9500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.3 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Max Speed:136 kmph
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 280 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 100/80-17”, 52P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 130 / 70 x 17", 62 P, Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Petal Disc with Floating Caliper
- Brake Type Rear: Petal Disc with Floating Caliper
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1075 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush Dia 37
- Kerb Weight: 152 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Piggy Back Gas Canister
- System: 12V Full DC MF
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): Projector Lamp 55 W